samedi 7 septembre 2013

World Cup - Bento: Ronaldo is 'from another planet'



The forward netted three times at Windsor Park to give his side a 4-2 win, which also saw him reach 43 goals – the second-highest in the Seleccao’s history. “ is from another planet,” he said. “He is already the second-best scorer in history, which is crazy because he is still young.” Ronaldo himself spoke of his pride at beating Eusebio’s goalscoring record for . "It was the first time I scored three goals for the national team and for me is something historic," Ronaldo said. "At club-level I have done it, but internationally it has never happened before. I am happy, it was special.  "I came closer to the (Pauleta's) record [of 47], but that was not my goal. I am proud to have tied and then exceeded Eusebio, one of the greatest players to ever play for Portugal. It is with great pride that I take this record." Ronaldo will not travel to America for Portugal's match against World Cup hosts Brazil on Tuesday, as he is not ‘100 per cent fit’. Read the original article on Football Espana - The ultimate website for English-speaking fans of Spanish football
Read more at: http://www.sport.net/world-cup-bento-ronaldo-is-from-another-planet_35868

0 commentaires :

Enregistrer un commentaire